NOTE: Before setting up Spotify on the Gait Trainer, the following is required:
- Gait Trainer v3.0.36 or higher
- Internet connection on display panel
- Music Therapy activated on display panel (please see the Gait Trainer Instructions for Use (IFU) manual if you need more information).
1. On the Gait Trainer Home screen, select the Gait Trainer icon.
2. Select an existing patient, or enter new patient information, and select the Next button.
3. Select the Music button.
4. Select the Spotify button.
5. A Spotify window will pop up. Select the Run button.
6. A progress bar will display.
7. Once Spotify has downloaded, a new Spotify screen will display. Select the LOG IN button.
8. Close Spotify and navigate back to the Gait Trainer Spotify button. Select the Spotify button.
9. Using the on-screen keyboard, enter your email address and password.
10. Select the LOG IN button.
Note: Installing Spotify is a one-time process. Once installed, it will not launch the browser. It can be uninstalled to simulate a fresh Gait Trainer. However, this is a manual process using the Windows control panel.